Thursday, August 1, 2019

Been a while!




       A crazy ride....

A warm hello to all my readers! 

I'm back! Since my birthday post, a lot has happened & it feels like the last few months I've been on a rollercoaster ride 😛

See it all started with my health getting worse to point where I spent two weeks in hospital & since I got discharged I've been going for a lot of outpatient appointments (I'm offically exhausted from hospital visits)

Along with that I have also been dealing with mental health issues & emotionally last few months I've been a mess 

Aside from all that I'm also juggling university work. I had a lot of outstanding assignments & I have an exam in two weeks 😱

I'm managing my work a lot better than last year & I am so closed to completing my summer assignments.... 

See, I'm on a crazy ride... 😀

Buuuut, I'm back now & I'll be updating regularly 😆😆

No comments:

Post a Comment