Sunday, April 19, 2020

Hello!! I'm back!






A massive hello to all my readers! I sincerely hope you are all staying home & staying safe during these crazy times! 


Since new year I have been dealing with a lot personal issues, hospital appointments & university assignments. Actually never imagined this is how I would complete my final year at university. Bizarre !! 


I've been home over a month now & honestly keeping myself occupied with reading is just the best idea ever! Either that or just binge watching 


From today I will try & post every week or so, no promises since I'm the middle of working on my dissertation which I have to say is going pretty well, apart from the increasing number of drafts I'm confident that this piece of work will be my best by far 😃

Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment